2T. olive oil
2 T. Creole seasoning
nonfat cooking spray
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Combine olive oil and Creole seasoning in a zip-top plastic bag; add potato wedges. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange potato wedges, skin side down, in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonfat cooking spray.
- Bake potato wedges at 450°F. for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4 large Idaho potatoes
1/2 C. ricotta cheese
1/3 C. prepared pesto
salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork. Bake at 400°F. for 1 hour 15 minutes or until potatoes yield to the touch.
- Cut the very top off the potatoes and scoop out the pulp, leaving a potato shell. Place shells on a greased baking sheet.
- Mash potatoes in a bowl. Add the ricotta, pesto, salt and pepper. Spoon back into shells. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F. or until tops turn golden.