2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
5 tablespoons olive oil
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2-1/2 tablespoons chopped dill (use the feathery portions only)
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
3 pattypan squash - trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
3 zucchini, trimmed and cut into 3/4" thick slices
3 yellow (crookneck) squash, trimmed and cut into 3/4" thick slices
- Combine lemon juice, oregano and garlic in a non-reactive bowl.
- Whisk in mustard and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the dill and feta cheese; set aside.
- Cook squash until tender, but not mushy.
- Carefully transfer squash to a serving plate.
- Stir dill and feta dressing to recombine, spoon over squash.